Hello friends, welcome back to technicalinfected.com , In this article you will learn how to install kali linux and we already added a practical video so it will become too easy for you ..
HOW TO INSTALL KALI LINUX ON VIRTUAL MACHINE :-
If you want to install Kali Linux then you need a virtual machine software and iso of kali linux .Don’t worry we also had given links of software and kali linux .
WHAT IS VIRTUAL MACHINE SOFTWARE :-
Virtual machine software’s provides environment to iso image so it can be used on already installed OS and you can run another OS on same time .Let’s take an example :- is it possible you can use windows 7 and windows 10 at same time ?
You will say NOOOOOO!!!!! BUT NOWTIMES YOU CAN USE MORE THAN ALL WINDOWS VERSION AT SAME TIME .. I MEAN YOU CAN USE WINDOWS XP ,7,8, AND WINDOWS 10 AT SAME TIME USING VIRTUAL MACHINE SOFTWARE’S .
SO LET’S LEARN ABOUT HOW TO INSTALL KALI LINUX IN VMWARE :-
- First of all download VMWARE SOFTWARE CLICK HERE
- NOW DOWNLOAD KALI LINUX ISO CLICK HERE
- Now install VMWARE on pc/laptop .(Like any software just install it…. )
- Now open vmware and then click on add new virtual machine or ” + ” icon ..
- then select iso file of kali linux where you saved it . ( IN MY CASE IT’S IN DOWNLOAD FOLDER )
- Then select version of that iso file ( In my case i had choose DEBIAN 64 BIT )
- Now finish the setup and click on Play icon ..
- Then use arrow keys from keyboard and select ” GRAPHICAL INSTALL “
- Then follow the instructions given below in video and enjoy …